My
favorite trip was when I went to Cartagena city with My Family. We went to the
beach and visited different turistics places in the old city.
Cartagena old city
is one of the most beautiful places that I visited in my short life, because
the archicteture is amazing. The old City is surrounded by old walls that was
part of a Spanish Military fortress. When I went to the walls a guide told the history of
this place, and how the pirates attack Cartagena city for many days, while the
guide was talking I was imagining the history, the pirats and their ships in
the Cartagena Bay
In
this travel I took different transports, I love travel in carriage because at
night I saw the sky full of stars and felt the wind of sea in my face.
I think that when I traveled to Cartagena I was too young, I was 6 years old that’s why I missed a lot of things and history of this place.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario